RULES GOVERNING THE “EXPATRIATES CASHBACK" CAMPAIGN BY LIBERTY SEGUROS, COMPAÑÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, S.A.
ONE - ORGANISER, PURPOSE, GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE, TIMEFRAME AND PARTICIPANTS
The company LIBERTY SEGUROS, COMPAÑÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, S.A. (hereinafter LIBERTY SEGUROS), which has its registered address at Paseo de las Doce Estrellas no. 4, Campo de las Naciones, 28042 Madrid and is the holder of Corporate Tax Code (CIF) A48037642, is organising a national promotion running from 29th of August to 27th of Novembre 2023 both inclusive, for those purchases that meet the requirements as stipulated in these legally binding rules, as follows:
- The promotion shall include all new purchases of LIBERTY SEGUROS life-risk insurance, motor insurance or home insurance from one of the company’s expatriate agents, in accordance with the segmentation established by LIBERTY SEGUROS, as follows:
- Expatriate segment under the Expatriate code.
- Promotion also includes the individual codes for agents who are outside the Expatriate segment but whose individual codes include expatriate activities.
- Exclusions: Buenogar (master code: 07 3912187). Abbeygate (master code: 29 3912955).
- The promotion is not open to Spanish nationals. It is only open to foreign customers (i.e. holders of a NIE or CIF).
- The promotion is not open to employees of LIBERTY SEGUROS or their relatives, individuals involved in the organisation of the promotion, or anyone who has otherwise participated (whether directly or indirectly) in said promotion.
- In order to qualify, the policies must have been taken out and entered into effect within the above period. Replacements are excluded.
- This promotion is not compatible with (or useable in conjunction with) any other promotions.
- This promotion comprises an incentive that applies to policies that are paid for by direct debit and have a minimum premium, as detailed in paragraph two of these legally binding rules.
TWO - INCENTIVE AND OPERATION
Participants shall receive a reimbursement of 50 euros (gross) if they are new customers and do not have any other policy in force with LIBERTY SEGUROS (under the brand Liberty Seguros) or 50 euros (gross) for any additional policies; or a reimbursement of 50 euros (gross) if they are existing customers and have another policy in force with LIBERTY SEGUROS (under the brand Liberty
Seguros). This incentive shall be applied upon payment of the invoice, provided one of the products included in the promotion has been purchased and the following conditions are met:
- Motor insurance:
- Products E11 + E21
- Minimum premium of €395 to qualify for the incentive in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands, and €320 in the Canary Islands.
- Home insurance:
- Product HU2
- Minimum premium of €275 to qualify for the incentive in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands, and €200 in the Canary Islands.
- Life risk insurance:
- Products AMW + VL1
- Minimum premium of €200 to qualify for the incentive.
The incentive shall be paid by bank transfer into the account that was used by the participant to pay the corresponding premium for the qualifying insurance policy. Reimbursement shall only apply to direct debits paid from bank accounts within the SEPA area. For direct debits paid from outside the SEPA area, LIBERTY SEGUROS reserves the right to select alternative payment methods for the incentive.
By virtue of taking part in the promotion, participants assume responsibility for any and all of the tax-related implications that may arise following receipt of the incentive, and exempt LIBERTY SEGUROS from any responsibility in relation.
THREE - FRAUD
In the event that LIBERTY SEGUROS detects any form of anomaly, or suspects that a participant may be impeding the normal progression of the promotion (e.g. by unlawfully altering their entry or participation using any technical or computer-based method to falsify said participation), it reserves the right to unilaterally remove the entry of the participant in question. In this respect, it should be noted that LIBERTY SEGUROS has adopted all of the necessary technological measures to detect any potentially fraudulent actions, anomalies or misconduct that have been designed to alter participation in the promotion with the aim of unlawfully obtaining the incentive. Consequently, LIBERTY SEGUROS reserves the right to remove the entries of any participants who are shown to have acted irregularly, or are suspected of having acted irregularly, as described above.
FOUR - CLAIMS
The claim period for this promotion shall end 60 calendar days after the end of the promotional period.
FIVE - MODIFICATION OF THE PROMOTION
LIBERTY SEGUROS reserves the right to truncate, extend, modify or cancel this promotion; in the event of which, it shall communicate this decision via the same channels used to publicise the promotion.
SIX - LIABILITY
LIBERTY SEGUROS shall not be held liable for any instances of force majeure that may prevent the participant from receiving the incentive in full or in part. Furthermore, LIBERTY SEGUROS shall be fully exempt from any liability in the event that any of the aforementioned circumstances occur, and from any liability resulting from any damage or detriment that may be suffered during receipt of the incentive.
LIBERTY SEGUROS reserves the right to remove from the promotion, on duly justified grounds, any participant or user who acts fraudulently, alters or otherwise impedes the smooth, normal and lawful operation of the promotion.
SEVEN - ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
By taking part in the promotion, participants fully accept these rules and acknowledge the authority of LIBERTY SEGUROS to resolve any disputes that may arise in the interpretation thereof.