Call us now for a quote
91 342 25 49
Basic covers of our car insurance
In this section you will find the basic covers that Liberty Seguros offers for expatriates. A product designed for you, who live outside of your country in Spain. With this type of policy you will get basic coverage on your car insurance so you don’t have to worry about anything.
This basic coverage includes compulsory insurance of civil liability and third party insurance, plus other responsibilities asiring from the vehicle catching fire or any damage that may occur while loading the vehicle or directly related to the load.
But there are more covers that can complement your car insurance. Have a look at the information below and compare it with to other car insurance companies offer.
You will see that no other insurance company offers more covers at the lowest price on the market.
If you are looking for an insurance policy that offers guarantees, you have just found it. Your car will be safe with Liberty Seguros for expatriates and you will be able to take care of other things.
We offer you the most comprehensive insurance.
- Mandatory Third-Party Liability
- Voluntary Third-Party Liability
- Liability for the vehicle catching fire
- Liability for trailers and/or caravans weighing up to 750 kg
- Third-Party Liability caused by the Cargo
- Legal Defence
- Bail Bonds
- Help with Personal Injury Claims
- Help with Material Damage Claims
- Legal Assistance for Traffic Administration and Road Safety Offences
- Personal Accident Cover for Driver and Passengers: Death, permanent disability and healthcare due to an accident
- Roadside Assistance
Don’t think twice, hurry up and get in touch with us, ask for the quote of your insurance policy with basic coverage and you will realize what makes us different from our competitors. We provide you with wide coverage, trust and security to make your stay outside of your country as pleasant as possible.
Ask now for your quote without commitment and don’t worry about anything. Your car will be safe in our hands. Just make sure you worry about what really matters to you.