How to notify us of an incident or your dissatisfaction
In keeping with our commitment to quality, at Liberty Seguros, we offer you a new service which enables you to forward us suggestions or indicate your dissatisfaction with decisions we have made regarding your policy or an incident. That way you get a second opinion. Our customer service team will consider yout comments and contact you one they have reached a decision.
You may contact Liberty Seguros via the following email address: email@example.com
Postal mail may also be sent to the following address:
Paseo de las doce Estrellas, 4 28042 Madrid.
In your letter, please indicate:
- Your policy number.
- The incident number or the date your incident occurred, should this apply.
- A description of the events.
- A contact telephone number.
- An email address, if you have one.
- An updated postal address.
Thank you for placing your trust in